[Building Sakai] Overriding complex type in sakai.properties

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Fri Jun 29 12:07:33 PDT 2012

While that is somewhat possible today with only loading the config
from xml or props files, we are trying to move to a system where it
will be possible to modify the config via a UI and something like this
really won't work well with something like arbitrary maps of data.

It might be better to try to find another way to handle this configuration.

-AZ