[Building Sakai] CLE Skins default and neo-defualt

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 17:04:29 PDT 2012

Hi Mustansar,

Yes you can remove the other skins, they do not depend on each other. Just don't remove tool_base.css

For sakai.properties, to activate the neodefault skin (in trunk) you don't need anything in sakai.properties since it is the default, but you could have:
skin.default=default
skin.repo=/library/skin
Just like in earlier installs. You only really need properties if you need to override them or force it back to the old skin and layout.

I also note that we now have 17 different skins...
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/trunk/library/src/webapp/skin/

cheers,
Steve