[Building Sakai] I am going to say this really quietly and hope no one hears me....

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Jun 26 19:50:11 PDT 2012

What a coincidence! This just came up earlier today!

I would say we switch to H2:
http://www.h2database.com/html/main.html

It's what pretty much everyone else uses AND it has a mysql
compatibility mode where you can use mysql specific DDL and SQL. It's
not 100% but for demoing and unit testing it will do fine.

-AZ