[Building Sakai] Sakai floating tutorial

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Jun 26 10:06:52 PDT 2012

Matt Jones beat me to it and fixed the User Properties issue.  His
patch users the user preferences instead [1].  I assume this is the
preferred way since User Properties depends on an internal user?
Should this dependance be removed?

-Bryan

[1] http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/portal/trunk/portal-impl/impl/src/java/org/sakaiproject/portal/charon/SkinnableCharonPortal.java?p2=%2Fportal%2Ftrunk%2Fportal-impl%2Fimpl%2Fsrc%2Fjava%2Forg%2Fsakaiproject%2Fportal%2Fcharon%2FSkinnableCharonPortal.java&p1=%2Fportal%2Ftrunk%2Fportal-impl%2Fimpl%2Fsrc%2Fjava%2Forg%2Fsakaiproject%2Fportal%2Fcharon%2FSkinnableCharonPortal.java&r1=109685&r2=109684&view=diff&pathrev=109685