[Building Sakai] Sakai floating tutorial

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Jun 26 08:10:31 PDT 2012

I did... thanks... It's really flexible and uses REST (entitybroker)
and JSON/AJAX.

You just specify the jQuery selector string and then fill in the
details.  If it can't find it, it just goes to the next page.

Example: help-component/src/bundle/TutorialMessages.properties

then just call it with the function: "showTutorialPage("{propertiesPrefix}")

So this can easily be added to any tool.

-Bryan