[Building Sakai] CLOG TOOL

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 05:43:37 PDT 2012

No, I'm afraid CLOG doesn't support sections, and I don't think blogwow
does either. Somebody from the BlogWow group may want to correct me on that
though.

Groups and section support is in effect the same code so can come under the
same JIRA. I suggest you go and add some comments to the JIRA ticket at
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/CLOG-98. The more use cases the better
:)

Cheers,
Adrian.