[Building Sakai] Lesson Builder 2.8.1 binary

Warwick Chapman warwickchapman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 22:53:06 PDT 2012

Charles

What would your advice be on the best version to build into a version
update of Sakai.  I had 1.3.x which we didn't use for any production
courses yet.  I've built in trunk to get the build process right (that
BasicLTI 2.0 had me for a while).

Should I stick with trunk or use 1.4.x?

-- Warwick Bruce Chapman | +27 83 7797 094 | http://warwickchapman.com