[Building Sakai] Gradebook export customization fields

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Jun 25 07:54:10 PDT 2012

It might be possible to do something like:
userProperty:{blah}
siteProperty:{blah}

added to the list of more static values:
userId, userEid, userEmail, userName, siteId, siteTitle, courseGrade,
item{grade item name} ,sortName (lastname, firstname),

It might not work for all possible variations of property names but it
should work for most of them.

-AZ