[Building Sakai] Gradebook export customization fields

Paul Lukasewych plukasew at uwo.ca
Mon Jun 25 06:27:06 PDT 2012

At Western, a "student number" field is the big item that is missing for us in
the gradebook. Our userEid is a username but the Registrar only recognizes
their unique student number as an identifier. I imagine there are many other
schools with the same need.

To meet this need we are running a local modification that allows selected user
properties (we use jldap-beans to map a student number ldap field as a user
property) to display and export from the gradebook.

Paul Lukasewych
Applications Development Team
Information Technology Services
Support Services Building