[Building Sakai] Assignments tool xml property

Paul Dagnall pdagnall1 at udayton.edu
Thu Jun 21 11:03:40 PDT 2012

Ok. I figured it out. I got lost in the vortex of AssignmentAction.java.
The missing link was getting the properties out of this:

ResourceProperties properties = assignment.getProperties();

And then setting it in the state thusly:

state.setAttribute(ResourceProperties.NEW_ASSIGNMENT_CHECK_ANONYMOUS_GRADING,
properties.getProperty(

ResourceProperties.NEW_ASSIGNMENT_CHECK_ANONYMOUS_GRADING));

This fixed it!