[Building Sakai] Site archive tool and import from file

Cris J Holdorph holdorph at unicon.net
Tue Jun 19 09:09:50 PDT 2012

I have previously sent this directly to Jose, but just realized I didn't
reply on list.  So I'm sending this again to the list, just so the
entire community can see it.  Apologies for the mixup.

---- Cris J H

*****
Have you overridden the site archive related properties at all?  In
particular this property

mergeFilteredSakaiServices at org.sakaiproject.archive.api.ArchiveService

I know you can use that property to specifically limit which services
are participating in the site archive archive/merge processes.

In terms of your second issue, I've not looked real deeply at the
"Import Materials from File" option of site info, but I doubt it uses
the files site archive produces.  Unfortunately, because I know so
little about that option, I can't say for certain.

I did deliver a presentation at the Sakai conference last week.  It
might be helpful

http://www.slideshare.net/holdorph/jasig-sakai-2012usingsitearchive

---- Cris J H