[Building Sakai] anybody know how to clear a stuck quartz job? [EVALSYS]

Cris J Holdorph holdorph at unicon.net
Mon Jun 18 10:39:35 PDT 2012

 From another project (not sakai) a friend has done this with quartz and
had it work.  It should be done with great caution, but if you're
wanting to try it out...

update qrtz_triggers set trigger_state = 'MISFIRED' where trigger_name
in ('TRIGGER_NAME');
delete from qrtz_fired_triggers where trigger_name = 'TRIGGER_NAME';
triggers set trigger_state = 'WAITING' where trigger_name = 'TRIGGER_NAME';

---- Cris J H

(special thanks to the person I asked this morning.  I'll leave his name
out of this, so he doesn't receive unsolicited emails)