[Building Sakai] Site archive tool and import from file

JOSE MARIANO LUJAN GONZALEZ jmariano at um.es
Mon Jun 18 10:02:17 PDT 2012

Hi all,
We are having some problems importing content into sakai that has been
previously exported using the Site Archive tool.

For example:
  - we export from site: 2288_G_2009_N_N

  - Then we import from file: 2288_G_2009_N_N-archive
  - to site: IMPORT_SITE_TEST

Only some stuff is imported (forums, empty folders in resources, web
content and calendar) but not announcements, content in resources,
exams, assignments...

Not sure why is not working, i dont get any info on tomcat or tool.
Anyone has a guess??

I tryed making a .zip file of the exported folder
2288_G_2009_N_N-archive and import it with the "import from file" option
in site info and i get an error saying: "Alert: Please choose a valid
archive file to import."
What type of file is sakai expecting?

Any information regarding this two issues would be much appreciated,

thanks,
mariano

José Mariano Luján González - Aula Virtual
Area de Tecnologías de la Información
y las Comunicaciones Aplicadas (ATICA)
UNIVERSIDAD DE MURCIA - http://www.um.es