[Building Sakai] Connect to Sakai through oAuth

Colin Hebert colin.hebert at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jun 15 07:31:31 PDT 2012

The administration console is ready. It's a bit raw (I'm far from
being a designer) but it's only for admins so it shouldn't be a big
issue ( http://imgur.com/omhsn.png ) and it can be easily improved
(wicket).

There are some features I would like to add (
https://github.com/ColinHebert/Sakai-OAuth/issues?state=open ) but
they're not priorities and it works fine without them.

Colin