[Building Sakai] Help needs help: our conference session needs you!

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Thu Jun 7 08:17:33 PDT 2012

I just recently committed a new tutorial as part of the Help tool which you
can look at in http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal (go to the
profile icon next to the logout button and click to see the "tutorial"
option in the dropdown).  It is easily extendable (json and Rest) and I can
see this being introduced at the tool level and allow for "walkthrough"
type help.

Bryan