[Building Sakai] Extending ResourceLoader

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Tue Jun 5 09:27:53 PDT 2012

Hi all,

As a result of fixing SAK-21908 (Non-latin Chinese/Japanese characters are not supported in PDF file) a change in ResourceLoader must be done in order to get the right PDF font depending on locale settings. You'll find the fixes to KNL and to site-manage tool at https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-21909. <https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-21909.>

I would appreciate if someone from Kernel Team tests and applies the patch for ResourceLoader attached there as I cannot close the other 4 related patches until new ResourceLoader has been committed.

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers,
   David