[Building Sakai] [building sakai] how to set ?

Baynaa_sk baynaa.sk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 20:23:32 PDT 2012

Whenever new user registers to the system and the system automatically logs
in the new user, all the tools are displayed in English.

When new user logs in, the system shows tutorial page in English. Where can
I find these tutorial files so that I can translated them to Mongolian?

Is it possible to modify Sakai footer? for example, I would like add little
different description to the footer.