[Building Sakai] Delegated Access Tool Configuration Help

Mike Jennings mike_jennings at unc.edu
Tue Jul 31 19:34:45 PDT 2012

I have the delegated access tool configured and setup correctly.  I have
the tool setup for my admin user and they can add privileges to a user.

When I setup a user to be a Instructor in a site, the Delegated Access
User can see the site using the delegated access tool, but when they
click on the site, they do not have any privileges to see the site.

Any thoughts on what might be happening?  I am sure that I have
something configured wrong.

Mike