[Building Sakai] RSF version, is it OK to use a snapshot?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Jul 30 17:53:16 PDT 2012

Okay, on suggestion from David Horwitz, I've released just sakairsf since
nothing else changed. The version for this is 0.7.6.

All other dependencies are still on 0.7.5

            <groupId>uk.org.ponder.sakairsf</groupId>
            <artifactId>sakairsf</artifactId>
            <version>0.7.6</version>
            </dependency>

I've committed the change against LSNBLDR-94 in lessonbuilder, verified
that it downloads the uploaded jar and marked it as resolved but it is not
verified that it works.

This required creating a new property

<sakairsf.components.version>0.7.5</sakairsf.components.version>

For the sakairsf components which weren't released/updated. Ideally we
would go through the other core tools which may also have a problem and
update their versions.