[Building Sakai] custom entity broker for http delete

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Jul 30 11:07:56 PDT 2012

If you needed to use direct, you probably have to use the RequestInterceptor
to pre-process the entities in a "before" method. Look at how it was done
on these direct interfaces to content:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/resources/rsf/trunk/impl/src/java/org/sakaiproject/resources/logic/entity/ResourcesListItemProvider.java

At the conference we were talking about cleaning these entities up and
moving them into core.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Marc Savitsky <marc.savitsky at oucs.ox.ac.uk