[Building Sakai] errors - portfolio not retrieved in the sakai

Zach A. Thomas zach.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 12:48:03 PDT 2012

Yes, that's an OAE log.

Prabhu, there is only one error in your log file, and it is harmless:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KERN-2953

If you want to move all your data from one server to another, you have to be sure you have the entire sling directory, the entire store directory, and all the contents of your database moved over as well.

regards,
Zach