[Building Sakai] Assessment Migration from Bb (WebCT) CE8 to Samigo

Mike Jennings mike_jennings at unc.edu
Wed Jul 25 06:43:35 PDT 2012

Shoji,

Currently the bFree tool will not allow you to migrate Test and Quizes.
  Here at UNC we use the bFree tool to migrate the Course Documents over
to Sakai.

To get test and quizzes migrated over, we are also using the Respondus
tool to do this.  We have a full time person who does this migration for
users currently.

I have also created a tool, which is the UGLIEST Sakai Tool ever
created, that will read in the Blackboard Extract file and then move the
documents to a courses resources folder.  This tool uses the bFree code
to extract and parse the Blackboard Migration File.  I would be happy to
share it with you, but I am very ashamed of it :D

Mike

Mike Jennings
Teaching and Learning Developer

Office: (919) 843-5013