[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9 skin issue

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Tue Jul 24 10:37:43 PDT 2012

You are certainly free to maintain that skin, but the CLE Team members will
not be spending future time on that skin.  The consensus is that the new
skin is a large improvement and the right path forward.

Also, this is a great time to remind everyone that the CLE Team meets
weekly at 10am Eastern Time.  A weekly email with call info goes out every
Wednesday at noon ET to sakai-dev, sakai-qa, and cle-release-team.  We talk
about changes that are coming in the future, release plans, blocker bugs,
and are happy to discuss agenda items brought up by community members.

--Sam