[Building Sakai] Sakai Gamification (Profile2, Badges, etc)

Dylan Swartz djswartz at svsu.edu
Tue Jul 24 05:09:34 PDT 2012

Thanks everyone for all of your feedback!

Mozilla's Open Badge platform looks very promising. It is also interesting to see and hear about others working on similar things. I'm currently researching gamification for a class research project and will be developing a few simple prototypes for the class as well (I've very interested in continuing to work on this beyond the class too). I'll post anything I develop or find to the list. :)

--

Dylan Swartz

djswartz at svsu.edu