[Building Sakai] Add/updating jars on the maven repository

Brian Baillargeon bbailla2 at uwo.ca
Thu Jul 12 07:18:15 PDT 2012

I'm not sure how much has changed since the last release of msgcntr -
looking at
http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2/org/sakaiproject/msgcntr/messageforums-api/,
I see 2.8.3 was last modified on May 22nd. Bryan and I hadn't changed
too much (just removed some duplicates from a hibernate query to
drastically improve performance). So, a release would be ideal for our
purposes, but if it's too soon then a snapshot's fine.

Thanks Steve,
Brian