[Building Sakai] Add/updating jars on the maven repository

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:04:12 PDT 2012

Hi Brian,

You'd need to push this into the actual Maven repo. We have a snapshots repo for this purpose:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-snapshots

Msgcntr is an indie so if the current branch is ready to go, I can push a snapshot update for you and the repo will be populated with the built artifacts.

If the Msgcntr team are in agreement, I can even do a release for you so its a stable artifact rather than a snapshot.

cheers,
Steve