[Building Sakai] Neo-portal and 2.8.x

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:04:15 PDT 2012

Hi Bob,

Unless you have your own portal mods, try dumping the entire portal module back into your code, and then grab the skin as well. You will probably also need to adjust a setting in sakai.properties to point to the new templates, portal.template=neo I believe it is called (check current trunk), and then for the skin as well, skin.default.

cheers,
Steve