[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9.x build problem

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Jul 5 12:01:05 PDT 2012

Hi Mustansar, this was being discussed on the cle-release-team list.

I think the immediate solution is going to be to change ${project.version}
in the kernel pom to 1.3-SNAPSHOT. We might change the dependency order and
make kernel depend on master, but that solution will require some more
investigation. I'm going to just make this change today since this is at
least something I can control.