[Building Sakai] programming position at Rutgers for Sakai and other instructional support

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Fri Jan 27 11:42:32 PST 2012

Rutgers is looking for a developer to work on Sakai and other instructional projects. We have an interesting set of tasks coming up, ranging from maintainenace of Sakai to developing assessment approaches and integration with Google.

We have currently posted a position intended for graduating students or junior programmers, however we have other positions that are likely to be posted after that for a more senior person.

To apply , see http://uhr.rutgers.edu/jobs/JobDetail.aspx?pst_num=11-001818