[Building Sakai] My Active Sites

Mark DiGiacomo mdigiacomo at rsmart.com
Thu Jan 26 08:47:15 PST 2012

Hello,

When an individual goes in to "Edit" their quick reference course list
in the horizontal area near the top. You see that our default setting is
for 10 tabs for "My Active Sites". However, the text above the area
where you set the ten courses reads:

"The top 9 sites appear as tabs in your navigation, and the whole list
will appear in your My Active Sites tab. The order shown here affects
only the first 9 sites."  (See attached screenshot)

We made a comparison between our current code and the community code,
and they are the same.  It appears the tabs displayed are +1 higher than
what the text reads.  Is there an underlying reason as to why the
UserPrefsTool.tabCount is set to -1?

b-dhtml-moresites.jsp
8:18
<h:outputFormat value="#{msgs.tab_inst_4_alt}">
<f:param value="#{UserPrefsTool.tabCount - 1 }"/>
</h:outputFormat>

Thank you,

Mark DiGiacomo