[Building Sakai] sakai-configuration.xml

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Jan 25 15:03:14 PST 2012

I know it's a *super* delayed reply, but I never needed to actually try
this until now and maybe it will help out someone else. You can't override
the facades.sakai2impl.GradebookConfigurationSakai because it's not in
shared, but you can override the GradebookConfiguration (which has the
scales). It still needs the GradebookFrameworkService property and then
just the other two properties. Since this file is loaded last, it would
override the other defined gradebook settings.

The bean is something like this:
        <bean
id="org_sakaiproject_service_gradebook_GradebookScalesConfiguration"

class="org.sakaiproject.service.gradebook.shared.GradebookConfiguration"
                init-method="init">
                 <!-- Set up default system-wide grading scales. -->
                <property name="gradebookFrameworkService"
ref="org.sakaiproject.service.gradebook.GradebookFrameworkService"/>
                <property name="availableGradingScales">
. . .
(Rest of code from
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/edu-services/trunk/gradebook-service/sakai-pack/src/webapp/WEB-INF/components.xml
for