[Building Sakai] resources entity Broker development

Thomas Amsler tpamsler at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jan 10 09:45:27 PST 2012

Adam,

You may want to check with Nathaniel A. Johnson
(natjohns at indiana.edu). Nathaniel posted the following on 9/6/11

Subject: [Building Sakai] RV: is there any usable mobile code?

"At Indiana University we have some of Sakai CLE mobilized. It's a joint
effort between the Sakai and Kuali communities. Sakai exposed tools via
Entity Broker over OAuth and Kuali Mobile consumed the web services and
displayed them using HTML5 via JQuery Mobile.

The services we currently have are: announcements, roster, resources,
forums, and private messages. We hope to bring grades on near end of the
year as well as make improvements the current tools.

The Sakai code is at least in the Oncourse msub in SVN and possibly
other branches. The front end code is in the Kuali Mobility SVN. I think
both repositories are are least world readable."

Best,
-- Thomas