[Building Sakai] Error accessing SST_JOB_RUN table SiteStats

SUSANA COLLARTE A. scollarte at uc.cl
Tue Jan 10 07:43:54 PST 2012

Hello, I have problem with "INFO QuartzScheduler_Worker-1 org.sakaiproject.sitestats.impl.StatsAggregateJobImpl - Starting job: DEFAULT.Estadisticas
2012-01-09 14:44:08,892  WARN QuartzScheduler_Worker-1 org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - SQL Error: 0, SQLState: 08S01
2012-01-09 14:44:08,893 ERROR QuartzScheduler_Worker-1 org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - The last packet successfully received from the server was 248.908.331 milliseconds ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was 248.908.331 milliseconds ago. is longer than the server configured value of 'wait_timeout'. You should consider either expiring and/or testing connection validity before use in your application, increasing the server configured values for client timeouts, or using the Connector/J connection property 'autoReconnect=true' to avoid this problem.
2012-01-09 14:44:08,893 ERROR QuartzScheduler_Worker-1 org.sakaiproject.sitestats.impl.StatsAggregateJobImpl - Error accessing SST_JOB_RUN table. Does this table exists? Aborting job.."

In the BD motor variable wait_timeout=28800
In sakai.properties of variables are:
initialSize at javax.sql.BaseDataSource=20<mailto:initialSize at javax.sql.BaseDataSource=20>
maxActive at javax.sql.BaseDataSource=1000000<mailto:maxActive at javax.sql.BaseDataSource=1000000>
timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis at javax.sql.BaseDataSource=-1<mailto:timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis at javax.sql.BaseDataSource=-1>
removeAbandoned at javax.sql.BaseDataSource=true<mailto:removeAbandoned at javax.sql.BaseDataSource=true>
removeAbandonedTimeout at javax.sql.BaseDataSource=300<mailto:removeAbandonedTimeout at javax.sql.BaseDataSource=300>
logAbandoned at javax.sql.BaseDataSource=false<mailto:logAbandoned at javax.sql.BaseDataSource=false>
And Connector/J is jdbc:mysql://bdcmsuc.puc.cl:3311/wlms_stats3?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8&autoReconnect=true
Version sakai: 2.6.3
Tomcat 5.5.27
Apache 2.2.17
Jdk1.5.0.18
MYSQL 5.1.47

What can I do? I need your help about it. Thanks.

Saludos,

Susana Collarte A.
Jefa Area de Desarrollos e Investigacion TIC en Educación
Subdireccion de Servicios Academicos, Direccion Informatica
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
*: 562 354 7139