[Building Sakai] Question text with words in bold

Raul Sanchez Vegas raulsv at um.es
Tue Jan 10 03:57:14 PST 2012

Hi David,

Finally we have solved this by modifying the file
"deliverAssessment.jsp". This .jsp file displays the assessments. So
doing the modification below should solve it:

<f:verbatim><div class="tier3"></f:verbatim>==>

<f:verbatim><div class="tier3" style="font-weight:normal"></f:verbatim>

This div block contains all questions, so if we add "font-weight:normal"
it discards the general bold style and it preserves the original style.

We think that this change could be applied to trunk using a patch if
Samigo Team agree with it.

Regards,

Raúl