[Building Sakai] site stats permission problem with remote artifact

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Jan 9 08:38:13 PST 2012

This repo was depreciated last summer when they moved to nexus.

https://community.jboss.org/en/build/blog/2011/06/01/blocking-repositoryjbossorgmaven2

This artifact is only marked for scope 'test' and isn't even used at all by
any code in Site Stats so can probably just be removed as a dependency.
Site stats builds and works fine for me even though it can't get to this
old repository, it is just a unnecessary warning during the build process.
There are probably many dependencies that are listed and unnecessary,
especially in test scopes.

-Matthew