[Building Sakai] site stats permission problem with remote artifact

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 9 08:33:41 PST 2012

On 9 January 2012 16:07, Ron Peterson <rpeterso at mtholyoke.edu> wrote:
> Building site stats (2.2.2) for Sakai 2.8.1, I run into this error:
>
> Failed to read artifact descriptor for jta:jta:jar:h2.1.8: Could not
> transfer artifact jta:jta:pom:h2.1.8 from/to jboss
> (http://repository.jboss.com/maven2): Access denied to:
> http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/jta/jta/h2.1.8/jta-h2.1.8.pom)
>
> Access is indeed denied to this resource if I try to browse there.
>
> I'm going to try to send a note to the jboss-maven2-commits list.
> Hopefully someone there can fix this.  If anyone knows someone better to
> reach, by all means...

I think jta artifact is available in the central maven repository under:

<dependency>
	<groupId>javax.transaction</groupId>
	<artifactId>jta</artifactId>
	<version>1.0.1B</version>
</dependency>

I think sitestats should be switched to use this version.
I don't know what the h2.1.8 means in the original artifact.

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services