[Building Sakai] BaseResourcePropertiesEdit and sakai-entity

Kenwrick Chan kchan at hawaii.edu
Wed Jan 4 15:23:45 PST 2012

Folks,
We have some custom banner integration code that was developed in sakai
2.4.x, ported to sakai 2.5.x, then ported over to sakai 2.7.x.  The custom
code calls BaseResourcePropertiesEdit which used to be in sakai-entity in
shared/lib (in tomcat).  Apparently that's not the place for it in 2.7.x so
calls in our custom code to it ... dies and breaks sites.  Can anyone
elaborate for me the history of the move of sakai-entity out of shared/lib
and offer suggestions as to a solution?

Thanks!

-Kenwrick