[Building Sakai] TurnItIn & Assignment2

Vicky Crowley vcrowley at unicon.net
Wed Feb 29 09:19:52 PST 2012

All,

Just in case this helps someone else in the future, the following properties work. Note that there are no inline comments and spaces around the = sign in some of the properties. I tried a couple of attempts to find out which one was the culprit but ended up with this configuration.

assignment.useContentReview=true
turnitin.enable.assignment2=true
turnitin.apiURL=https://www.turnitin.com/api.asp?
turnitin.secretKey = ***