[Building Sakai] Chrome and samigo assessment time?

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 28 11:46:23 PST 2012

Hi Josh,

Here is what I understand from your previous email:

Your exam is a two hour timed exam. The student exited in the middle and
came back after some break. When she got back, she saw 30 min left from the
Samigo timer bar.

Now I have couple of questions here. How much time difference between she
left the exam and retake the exam? Did she log out of Sakai? If yes, did
she log back in to a different server? Also, can you please explain what do
you mean by "According to the server, she still had an hour left, not 30
minutes, when she restarted her browser."? Does your "server" refer to the
database record? And what do you mean by "the browser was shut down for no
more than 1 minute."? I thought she submitted the exam after 30 min?

By the way, can you please let me know what Samigo version you use?

Thanks,
Karen