[Building Sakai] Chrome and samigo assessment time?

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Sat Feb 25 13:31:49 PST 2012

Hi David,

This is the expected behavior. The timer will keep counting down even if
the network is down because there is no way we can tell if the student left
the test on their own, or if the network went down. If students have
shorter time because of the network or other uncontrollable issues, the
instructor can give them a chance to retake the assessment.

Thanks,
Karen