[Building Sakai] Turnitin Content Review - new backend

Jonas Eriksson jonas.eriksson at adm.umu.se
Thu Feb 23 02:43:01 PST 2012

Hi David,

Thank you for your response!

What is the correct way of implementing a new backend. Should it be placed in a separate contrib module or should it be included in Turnitin?
How is the service rewired to the new backend, do we need to change the bean in components.xml?

If we are going to implement support for 2.6 also (with assignment1), which version to choose? In the pom in TII trunk there is a comment about 2.6, so I suppose it will work with that version?

Regards
Jonas Eriksson