[Building Sakai] Problems iwth BBB

Jesus Federico jesus at blindsidenetworks.com
Tue Feb 21 07:13:07 PST 2012

Hi Ricardo and Earle,

If the BigBlueButton server is not reachable, Saki simply wont start.
See Issue BBB-67  https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/BBB-67

In this case you probably lost connection with your BigBlueButton
server anyway, or it stop working properly.

Can you access it directly http://yourbbbserver.com/?
What is the answer you got if you call
http:///yourbbbserver.com/bigbluebutton/api?
And finally what are the versions you are using for the bigbluebutton
server and the bbb-tool?

--
Jesus Federico