[Building Sakai] BBB Tool IndexOutOfBounds issue

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:55:01 PST 2012

I meant that Jira being left as unresolved but the code actually fixed.

A warning in the logs and UI sounds much nicer than everything being killed :)

To get Jira hooked up to the BBB github requires a setting in the Jira admin page. The plugin is already installed so it's just config. Request is at:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/INFRSTR-100

cheers,
Steve