[Building Sakai] BBB Tool IndexOutOfBounds issue

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Feb 17 15:36:39 PST 2012

No, it won't. The killing of Sakai startup was intentional: if you've
specced a BBB server and it's not there then you've got a problem. I've
been convinced otherwise though and instead 0.7 will yell in the logs
and the gui if the config is screwed. We're also dropping the startup
instantiation of meetings which was another of my bright ideas; they'll
be instantiated on demand from 0.7 on. All Blindside's ideas.

Any news on getting Github's git repo hooked up to the Sakai JIRA?

Cheers,
Adrian.

==================================
Adrian Fish