[Building Sakai] Can't Download org.sakaiproject.contentreview:contentreview-service-api:jar:2.7.0

Mike Jennings mike_jennings at unc.edu
Wed Feb 15 11:15:21 PST 2012

I just cleaned out my .m2 repository and was trying to build assignments
from sakai 2.7.0 and it is now failing because it cannot download

org.sakaiproject.contentreview:contentreview-service-api:jar:2.7.0

I have checked all of the repositories where it should be getting it
from and don't see it in any of the maven repositories......

from the specified remote repositories:
   default (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
   sakai-maven2-snapshots (http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-snapshots),
   sakai-maven (http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2),