[Building Sakai] Samigo submission question

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 9 11:41:40 PST 2012

Hi Kelly,

Did these two students see the submission confirmation page? For example,
did they see the Confirmation Number? The submission page looks like:

*You have completed this assessment. Your confirmation information is
below. Click Continue to go to your Assessments list.
*

* * * Course Name* *3*  * Creator* *ktsao*  * Assessment Title* *1*
*Number of submissions remaining
* *Unlimited*  * Confirmation Number*
*1649-1782-7b4db651-a2d7-4154-b98a-dd76911645fd-Thu
Feb 09 14:22:46 EST 2012*  * Submitted* *02/09/2012*
They have to click "Submit for Grade" on two continuous pages to get this
confirmation.

Please let me know if you find anything in the log. Also, can you use one
student as an example to look for his related activities in sakai_event
table?

By the way, I got an error when trying to import your XML. Did you get it
through exporting from Samigo directly?

Thanks,
Karen