[Building Sakai] Regarding GSoC 2012

Gautam Nichlani gautam.nichlani at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 04:32:37 PST 2012

Hello members,

I am Gautam Nichlani, a final year BE student of Computer Engineering from
University of Mumbai, India. I intend and am very keen to take part in GSoC
2012 with Sakai as my mentoring organization.

I am new to this list and to this organization and I wish to contribute
here as a developer.

I have completed installation of CLE source code and want to advance
further. I would like to know what are requirements to be a part of Sakai
under GSoC. For me this is great opportunity to explore and I am ready to
work really hard for it.

Please guide me with further details as what is to be done and expectations
of your organization from me.

Regards,
Gautam Nichlani

Gautam Nichlani