[Building Sakai] LessonBuilder - which source for Sakai 2.8.1?

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Tue Feb 7 14:35:34 PST 2012

1.4.x is the version that's built with 2.9, so binaries are actually being built. However I'm not sure they'll work with 2.8, because of changes in dependencies, particularly FormattedText. At the moment everyone is building from source as far a I know.

>>> https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/lessonbuilder/branches/lessonbuilder-1.3.x