[Building Sakai] Is there RSF Forums???

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 18:34:38 PST 2012

I've had this same issue (and posted about it a few months ago but received no response).

The issue is that you upload a file, it might be incorrect in parsing etc, so you choose another file, and it just uses the same file. There doesn't seem to be a decent way to release the state. The only way I could get it done was to reset the tool. Not ideal.

That said, I believe I did find a solution, and that work is here:

I think the solution was using Apache Commons upload as well:

Take a look at the patch and see how you get on. Post back if you solve your issue.

See also: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/File+Uploads+with+RSF

cheers,
Steve