[Building Sakai] Is there RSF Forums???

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 5 18:23:44 PST 2012

How are you uploading the file?  I've used the Apache Commons Upload
library with RSF and it's worked fine for me.  File upload is stateful,
however.  The files being uploaded are part of the HTTP request.  Trying
to do a second upload as part of the same request would be difficult, I
would think.  However, you can probably do it as two consecutive requests.

Or perhaps you are trying to upload more than one file at once?

- Mark

PS. No project attached.